My dad toasted me with a bottle of this during my 21st bday dinner..and was the first-and last-drink he ever bought me. Today is my 35th bday and regardless of how I may have advanced in my taste and love for wine, I’ve treated myself to a bottle of this wine every yr on my bday to honor my father. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

My dad toasted me with a bottle of this during my 21st bday dinner..and was the first-and last-drink he ever bought me. Today is my 35th bday and regardless of how I may have advanced in my taste and love for wine, I’ve treated myself to a bottle of this wine every yr on my bday to honor my father.
https://ift.tt/30MUV2c




Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments