Recommendation on wine bars in Barcelona - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Recommendation on wine bars in Barcelona

I will be in Barcelona for a couple of days and I am looking at some wine shops near my hotel - I am in Eixample. Found couple of shops near by - Vinalium Corsega, Vins&Co Barcelona, Lafuente Colmado Quilez - any feedback on these maybe? Any else you should recćommend?

Also, about ten years ago I was in one of the El Corte Ingles shops which had a rather big temperature regulated cellar next to its supermarket? They had quite good wines there as I remember - any info on which El Corte Ingles this could be?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments