Single Wine Drinkers: How Do You Preserve Your Left Over Wine? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Single Wine Drinkers: How Do You Preserve Your Left Over Wine?

Recently, I've gotten into trying different types of wine. I wouldn't call myself a wine expert; I just enjoy wine! I bought some nero d'avola yesterday because I wanted to try something other than white wine. I loved the jammy and fruity flavor of it the first day I drank it. However, after recorking it and storing in a cool enough area, it didn't taste as good as it did yesterday. Again, I'm novice when it comes to wine, so I don't know how the flavor changed the next day. How do you preserve the flavor of wine once you open it?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments