Am I Drinking Wine too Much? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Am I Drinking Wine too Much?

So currently I am in college and I am 24. Before this year I was the guy chugging beers and taking vodka shots until heading to the normal college bar. But I have changed that recently.

Now 2-3 times a week I buy a 1.5L of wine (cheap since I am in college). But I drink one bottle a night as long as I don't have classes / any other obligation the next day(hangovers hurt a lot), and I play video games with my friends online. Usually my friend/s who I am playing with online(sometimes a real friend I know in real life) will drink too and game. But I am social with people online while drinking and it's more fun to me. I don't drink the next day to "help" a hangover either.

Is this a problem? How do I know when it will be a problem? Thank you!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments