Hey wine people need some advice for my somm test next month - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Hey wine people need some advice for my somm test next month

I've been doing all the things but I always want to better focus my study.

I would like to know what kinds of questions people have been seeing in the theory. I know there's a fair bit of geography questions and wine style questions. I'm curious though if there's a lot of focus on particular topic eg France soil types etc. or if they arent as much anymore. Even if it's just to know there's probably going to be a good mix.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments