Michele Chiarlo Nivole: Similar Suggestions - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Michele Chiarlo Nivole: Similar Suggestions

Hello!

I’ve been trying to branch into wine and I am having a hard time finding something I like. I’ll be honest, I’m not much of a drinker in the first place and can’t really find myself to enjoy very many drinks.

So far my favorite is Michele Chiarlo Nivole. I’ve also tried Cupcake Vineyard Moscato and I thought it was OK, but not as good as Michele Chiarlo Nivole. I also tried Barefoot Pink Moscato and I thought it was horrible.

Any suggestions based on what I like? I believe that’s very much on the sweeter side.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments