Online enology/viticulture Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in UK - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Online enology/viticulture Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in UK

I (24) am currently working my first harvest here in England and have really enjoyed the operations side of things. I am formally educated up to a masters in business and management as I thought that would help in working in financial ops of a winery. Since being around a couple wineries I have learnt that all managers and owners have backgrounds in wine making first. I am looking at pursuing one of the above accreditation’s to supplement my degrees. I have seen a few online courses at Plumpton and European Wine academy that offer what I’m looking for and am wondering if people have had experience with either, good or bad.

I am aware of WSET and CMS but am not looking to go down that route.

Cheers. Happy harvest!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments