My girlfriend and I are celebrating 4 years tomorrow! I want to get a nice bottle of wine. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

My girlfriend and I are celebrating 4 years tomorrow! I want to get a nice bottle of wine.

Hi all, this is my first post here so if I'm breaking a rule or something, sorry.

My girlfriend and I are celebrating 4 years tomorrow, and I would like to get a nicer bottle of wine (or 2) to celebrate.

We both really like Malbec, Cabs and other reds. I tried a montepulciano that I really liked last night. Not really white-wine drinkers.

We normally spend around $10 on average on a bottle, but I'm thinking about bumping that up and spending like $50. If I can get 2 bottles for that, that would be awesome. Do you guys and gals have any recommendations?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments