Tell me about your favorite bottle of wine of all time, and I'll gild you. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Tell me about your favorite bottle of wine of all time, and I'll gild you.

We all are here because we love wine. Whether it's the history, the visceral feeling we get when we drink it, or the moment it helps accentuate, we are all connected through this shared experience.

I have a surfeit of reddit coins, and until November 2 Reddit is partnering with Extra Life to raise awareness and funds for children's hospitals, so I figure I'll do my part.

Tell me your favorite bottle of wine you've ever had and why it's your favorite, and I'll gild you. I want to hear your stories! Looking forward to it.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments