What are some wines you would be pleasantly supprised to see at a fine dining Japanese restaurant? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What are some wines you would be pleasantly supprised to see at a fine dining Japanese restaurant?

Hi All,

I’ve been having this discussion recently with my peps and thought I would throw it out there. I’m over white burgundy (we all know this combo is a smash) but I want some new combos. I think Japanese food + wine can bring about some crazy flavor combinations.

Ex. I love Austrian wines with sushi. Also skin contact edging on the floral side with low acid and tannins.

Thoughts ?

<3






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments