(Dumb question) I wonder if 2 bottles of Prosecco I kept for the last year are to throw away - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

(Dumb question) I wonder if 2 bottles of Prosecco I kept for the last year are to throw away

Hello, I was given this package with 2 bottles of Prosecco DOC from Treviso (Italy), now I don't know if they of a particular brand or anything, those were gifted in a slightly special occasion however I've never really had a chance to open 'em during the last 12 months.

I kept them on a shelf of my room but I also have to say that my room has an usual temperature of 20ish degrees (I guess? I'm not good in temps either, I just have my heater on). Now as I'm moving away, I don't plan on loading them up in my luggages so I thought it could be nice to gift them to my flatmate but I don't know if they are still good, what you think?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments