Best Winery Visits in southern Chianti? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Best Winery Visits in southern Chianti?

Hey guys, I just booked a trip with my family to Tuscany for a week this upcoming summer. We will be staying in a villa in the town of Bucine in Chianti, which is in the province of Arezzo. I believe Petrolo is close to us so I will definitely try to get there if they accept visitors. I am more interested in smaller producers that I’d have a tough time finding here in the states. Do any of you have any other recommendations for great visits within the area? We will have rented vehicles so driving is easy but keep in mind they’re for the whole family so I won’t be trying to take one and drive hours away just for myself and my wine addiction.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments