Champagnes? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Champagnes?

The champagne subreddit is a little slow..

I'm not a champagne drinker, I'm hoping some of you all are.

Any affordable favorites out there? My only option is a Total Wine near me. Not looking to spend more than $30ish?

Happy New Year everyone! Hope this year brings you new wines and new favorites!

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize the word champagne had a strict meaning. Champagne or a sparkling wine would be ok as well. I think the crowd I'll be sharing the bottle would just enjoy the bubbles.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments