Help finding a wine my wife and I had - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Help finding a wine my wife and I had

About three years ago I took my wife out to a restaurant in Chicago called Arbor for our Christmas present to each other (you can only have so much stuff). It was one of those nice places that pair your drink and food and we had never eaten or drank anything on the menu before. One of the wines they gave us a glass of was the best thing we had ever had. I had her Google it on the way home to buy some but it was wayyyy out of our price range. Since then we've been a little better off financially and I just got a new job. I'd like to surprise her with a bottle but can't remember the name of it. I know it was red, and I think it was from France. It had some colorful circles on the label on what I think is a white background. The waitress was awesome and brought it back over so we could write the name down but we have since lost it. If I saw the bottle again I am sure I could confirm it. I'm just hoping somebody could help. Thank you.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments