Laurent-Perrier Champagne Cuvee Rose Brut NV - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Laurent-Perrier Champagne Cuvee Rose Brut NV

No picture on this one yet, but it's too enjoyable not to write something up really quickly. let this ox for a bit as my initial pour seemed really tight. I'm getting strawberries with a creamy texture alongside the fantastic acidity. Additionally, there is a really nice grapefruit and quinine element to this Champagne. I'm not sure of the disgorgement date, but I would like to find out in case I ever went to buy this again.
Overall, I think this would make a stellar gift for someone that likes Champagne. This is the third bottle of LP Cuvee Rose I have enjoyed this year. I picked them all up for $17 each on a grocery store clearance deal... which is really impossible to beat.

happy new year everyone. enjoy responsible.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments