Moscato tips? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Moscato tips?

Hi all! New wine-drinker here and I found I enjoy moscato. I was thinking of picking up a bottle on my way home to celebrate the new year with. Sadly, I live on an island so my only option is the local Safeway liquor store (in Alaska, wine and beer can't be sold in the regular grocery store like I've seen in the lower 48). I've never bought it by the bottle before, so what are things I should look for? I know I want the full sparkly version, not the kind of sparkly version.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments