Trip to Israel!! Where to go for a good wine time? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Trip to Israel!! Where to go for a good wine time?

Hello everyone, I'm going to be kicking off 2020 in Jerusalem and since I'll be in Israel for two whole weeks I wanted to enjoy some of the country's beautiful domestic wines. I'd love to include visiting some wineries/vineyards as well as some restaurants/wine shops with excellent domestic selections. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what I should try and where I should go? I'll be sure to share the experience with you all over the next two weeks! Thanks






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments