Driving cross-country to Napa and back...how to get my wine home? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Driving cross-country to Napa and back...how to get my wine home?

This June I'll be driving out to California, spending a week or so in Sonoma & Napa, then meandering back to the Southeast along I-40. We'll be buying a good bit of wine, maybe 50-100 bottles. Obviously we could ship it all back east, but are there other acceptable options? Would I be able to securely pack a cooler or two without cooking it in the car?

What have you done?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments