Fairly New to Wine... Advice - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Fairly New to Wine... Advice

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask for some advice in regard to the Red Wine World. I’ve dabbled in reds now for a while but can never truly get any good recommendations, along with never receiving any info into what wines I should look for. I usually go for blends, sometimes some Cabs, and Zins.

My pallet (in a nutshell): I like a full body, fruity up front, not so big on tannins, but I do like a complex finish.

I love trying to bottles, but really need some advice on what to look for more specifically. If anyone could recommend some stuff to try I would really appreciate it.

**Also, I realize some good wines are $$$, but I’m not trying to break the bank, haha.

I appreciate any recommendations or advice in advance. Look forward to hearing for any of you! Cheers!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments