Napa Valley wine makers/connoisseurs, need help with story - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Napa Valley wine makers/connoisseurs, need help with story

I'm writing a story set in the surrounding area of the Napa Valley where in one scene, my characters are drinking an expensive wine that's exclusive to the region while eating fancy chocolates. In another scene, my main character is at a bar where she asks the bartender to recommend a good wine, specifically requesting "Something light [and sweet] that's not too...alcohol-y [tasting]". Since I don't drink in real life, what type of wines would my characters be having in each scene?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments