Need help selecting a fourth vineyard to visit in Napa - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Need help selecting a fourth vineyard to visit in Napa

I'm surprising my wife with a day trip from SF to Napa and am selecting 4 vineyards to visit. My plan is to visit 2, then lunch, then another 2. I have researched quite a bit on here for recommendations and currently have visits booked at these 3: Frog's Leap, Pride Mountain, and Schramsberg. We are doing full tours at Pride and Schramsberg and just a tasting/self walk at Frog's Leap (tours are not available on the day we are going.)

So I have one spot left to book. I am potentially considering Sterling or Robert Mondavi but am wondering if there would be a better vineyard (subjective) than either of those to round off our visit.

We prioritize beautiful grounds/views and great wine over a specific type of wine.

Thank you in advance!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments