[Discussion] Best Stay at home wines that don’t break the bank - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

[Discussion] Best Stay at home wines that don’t break the bank

I’ve seen a few posts Regarding more drinking than average since most people are staying home. I did a quick search and haven’t seen a recent beat of list across the board. Would love to start a thread with everyone’s recommendations for those of us who are maybe popping more bottles than usual.

Comment your recommendation including the name of the wine, style/varietal, and vintage. I don’t want to set a hard price limit, but I think 20-30 bucks is reasonable.

It’d be great to get everyone’s recommendations! I’ll add a few of mine to start.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments