Has anyone tried the two wines available at startrekwines.com? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Has anyone tried the two wines available at startrekwines.com?

I'm a huge trekkie and I love wine, and I'm curious what people think of these wines. While the $50 and $60 price tags aren't at all unreasonable, I want to be sure that the wine is actually worth at least near that much, not that I'd be getting $2 wine in a $58 collectable bottle.

I've tried looking into them, but nearly everything I've seen has been a review of the bottles. Barely a mention of the wines.

https://www.StarTrekWines.com






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments