Lost my fine dining job and looking to work at a winery in the meantime. Where to start? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Lost my fine dining job and looking to work at a winery in the meantime. Where to start?

Displaced by Coronavirus, thinking of working at a winery in CA until restaurants open back up. My Certified Somm GM has been educating me for two years and I don't want to let it go to waste. So I figured what better way to learn about wine and keep a job during the pandemic than to get some first-hand experience? What are some resources to prepare me for the leap? Is it even a feasible idea right now?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments