Cheap but not sh*tty wine. Recommendations? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Cheap but not sh*tty wine. Recommendations?

I would love to buy all the fanciest of wine but I live on a budget’. I’m sick of the standard box wine and the last two economy bottles of wine I bought tasted like they’ve been on the shelf left opened to rot for a couple of years (they might have been 🤢).

What are some cheap but decent brands I could look for? And I know cheap is all relative so I’m looking at the $12 - $20 range. If it’s decent and cheaper than $12, I’ll take it!

Thanks in advance!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments