Drinking more wine lately but don't know what to try next - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Drinking more wine lately but don't know what to try next

I have never been a huge beer fan (always preferred cider) so just recently I decided to start drinking more wine. I prefer to drink with food, and don't enjoy anything too sweet/sugary.

I originally started with Red wine. I have liked the Pinot Noir and Cab Sauv that I have tried. Most have been from Josh Cellars at the recommendation of a family member.

After lurking this sub a bit I wanted to try a white wine, so I picked up a bottle of Chateau St Michelle Riesling that I really enjoyed with some sushi.

I'm wondering if there's a logical next wine I should try, or if there's something completely different I should check out next to see if I like that as well?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments