Graduation Present Wine Help? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Graduation Present Wine Help?

My parents asked me what a good wine to get me a 12 bottle case of for graduation from grad school so that I can have a bottle every year as a way to commemorate being done. I have the ability to store at 55F/50% humidity, so buying the full case actually makes sense.

I like Rioja, Right Bank, and other softer/fruitier reds, but I'm not sure what in the 50-75 dollar per bottle range to suggest to them to get. My first thought was Mugas Gran Reserva, but there might be things that will handle that span better that I'm not aware of.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments