Last Bottle April Marathon Shipping Update - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Last Bottle April Marathon Shipping Update

In case you are antsy about the marathon orders placed earlier this month -

A few bottles I sent to a friend in Georgia shipped on April 24 and arrived yesterday, April 28.

Marathon orders are shipped in alphabetical order by state. So according to my back of the envelope math, slightly more than 30% of orders have been shipped if you assume orders were proportionally distributed by population (I know I know - give me a break I'm going stir crazy).

Hope everyone is staying safe!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments