Wine 101 Happy Hour - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine 101 Happy Hour

Where are my wine people? This weeks Happy Hour is Wine 101 with my old friend Arthur Black who probably knows more about wine and spirits production then and human I've ever met! I've been lucky enough to see this Wine 101 several times through the years and every time I learn something new to help me better serve my guests. Weather you're an enthusiast or a beverage professional this is going to be great!

As always all of my events are free but donations are greatly appreciated we are raising money to help bartenders across the country keep their bills paid and food on the table in this time of uncertainty. Donations are accepted below.

Cash App: $ZachariWilks
Venmo: u/Zachari-Wilks
PayPal: PayPal.ME/ZachariWilks

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wine-101-with-sommelier-and-spirits-educator-arthur-black-tickets-103728087502?fbclid=IwAR3z-x1keiJsJhsADt4C2V_zktm3cDWJgpLLaHRwyoqxFdPytOJV1mf5Zgw






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments