1996 St. Jean Cinq Cepages Cabernet Sauvignon - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

1996 St. Jean Cinq Cepages Cabernet Sauvignon

I'm not even a wine drinker, but maybe around 15 years ago, I bought a bottle of this thinking I might give it a try. As it turns out, I never did open it, and it's been collecting dust in my cool basement ever since. Not knowing any better, I stored it standing up. But for the last 5 years or so, it's been lying on its side. (this was after I read somewhere that the cork might dry out if I left it standing upward) Anyway, do you think it still might have some dollar value? Or, is it past its prime and basically worthless?... Thanks! 😊






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments