DIY Wine cellar - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

DIY Wine cellar

This might be an unusual post for this subreddit but I'm looking for advice into making/building my own wine cellar.

In the link below you see two images of the current state (incl. all the stuff of the previous owner of the house). I was thinking to either make something underneath the stairs or to build something in the main cellar room.

Only things I'm scared of: there is a lot of natural light (which is a plus for a cellar, just not for a wine cellar) and I don't know how stable the temperature will be.

Do you guys have any examples/tips/advice/anything of a similar project?

https://imgur.com/a/hQk1Uz6






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments