American Sommelier moving to the eu is it possible - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

American Sommelier moving to the eu is it possible

I’m a sommelier based out of the United States. I’m curious has anyone every heard of an American sommelier successfully moving and working to any eu stage or more specifically Italy. I fell in love with Italy on my first trip and would love the opportunity to immerse myself In the culture. That being said I honestly would settle for getting into any eu member state. I’m pretty positive I would make a lot less money and that’s fine since it would be exciting to travel local instead of taking these wildly expensive flights. Any insight one can shed on they matter will be greatly appreciated.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments