Can this fabulous wine group help out a guy looking to get into wine please ? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Can this fabulous wine group help out a guy looking to get into wine please ?

I absolutely adore and love fruity alcoholic beverages,what kind/kinds of wine would be a good idea in your opinion to start me off if I eventually get myself into wine ? What type and what flavours ? I don’t know much outside red and white and rosé and champagne but I’d love to get into wine. Any suggestions for a guy looking to get into wine especially if I love fruity alcoholic beverages ?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments