Leon Circle vs SommSelect vs...? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Leon Circle vs SommSelect vs...?

I'm looking into getting a wine subscription box, and I'm torn on which to go with. Leon Circle seems like a great option because it's heavily curated, I live in NYC so I can go by the shop and talk to the curator about the wines or find new options based on what I like, and it seems like a smaller operation that I'd like to support.

SommSelect, on the other hand, has the blind tasting option that looks like a lot of fun, and also supports smaller vineyards and has great reviews.

Anyone have experience with either of these, or with options I'm not thinking of?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments