Vivino - Am I rating properly? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Vivino - Am I rating properly?

Hi Everyone,

I drink quite a bit of wine, but not convinced I was drinking "good" wine I have been using Vivino.

I have a question about how to rate wines properly in the app.

If we say that a 1/5 means spitting it out across the room, and 5/5 means quasi-orgasm good wine, then almost all of the wine i've been buying has fallen in the 3-4.5 / 5 range.

Is this enough of a spread for the algorithm to accurately recommend me wine, or should I be harsher or more generous with the star ratings?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments