Any wine recommendations for someone who likes fruity and sweet wines? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Any wine recommendations for someone who likes fruity and sweet wines?

So Im slowly trying to go out of my comfort zone from the “Cheap wine” as my parents call it. My all time favorite is Robertson winery the sweet red. Though the bottle is just so small and it’s hard to get ahold of unless I go out of my way to get it. I’m looking for something similar, I’m not into the carbonated tasting wines like Zinfindel. I like it smooth and not overly dry tasting wines that offer a lot of fruitiness that almost taste like I’m drinking juice. So is there anything other than this one wine that I keep obsessing over?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments