What suggestions can you guys give me for gifting someone who's favorite wine is Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What suggestions can you guys give me for gifting someone who's favorite wine is Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet?

I don't know a lot about wine. One thing I know is that my Uncle's favorite wine is Silver Oak Napa Cab (not sure what year), and I am looking to get a bottle or 2 for his bday. Seeing as he always gets Silver Oak from other people, I want to be a little different and get him something else.

With this being said, what alternatives would you suggest for someone with his taste profile? I'm looking for bottles in the same price range as Silver Oak, up to around $150/bottle. Thanks






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments