Moving for work - can my wine come with me? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Moving for work - can my wine come with me?

I currently live in Southern California but will be moving to Seattle for work once the pandemic subsides. My wine collection stands at about 60 bottles, and I obviously want to bring as many with me as possible. Does anyone know in general how this works? From what I understand it's dependent on each state's laws, but I figure there has to be some way to make it happen. My employer will be using a professional relocation company to handle the eventual move in case that makes a difference. I'll be really disappointed if the wine I've collected for over a decade has to stay behind. Thanks in advance!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments