Looking to take advantage spend $300 get $100 off wine.com - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Looking to take advantage spend $300 get $100 off wine.com

I think this is a pretty decent deal, and I want to buy 2-3 bottles of some wine that I wouldn't normally purchase from Burgundy or Bordeaux.

Right now sitting in my cart is a Magnum 2016 Bouchard Pere & Fils Volnay Les Caillerets (Ancienne Cuvee Carnot) and a 2015 Louis Latour Corton Clos du Roi.

Wanted to get some opinions of what I should look at since many of you are much more tapped into these wines than I am. Any suggestions?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments