Where to buy wine in bulk? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Where to buy wine in bulk?

I am starting to get back into drinking wine. I would love to be able to buy wine young and then store it in my cellar for it to age.

A few years ago I went around and bought 50-100 bottles from retail but I few like there has to be a better way to get 4-6 bottles cheaper and then have them age 3-10 years from now.

Do you buy directly from the vineyards? Futures?

I hope I am asking my question correctly but once I research a wine I would like to try/buy what’s the best way of getting it?

Also would love to start getting some bottles from regions like Bordeaux that will appreciate What’s the best way to get in line to start getting some high potential wines?

Thank you.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments