Where to store wine temporarily? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Where to store wine temporarily?

So I’m a college student who started collecting wine, and so far have about 4 wines ranging from $50-100 that I’m trying to save for some nice occasions and date nights (I know it’s not much but being a college student it’s hard to spend money on wine)

I currently have them in my closet which is quite big luckily, and lay them down on a shelf out of the light. I’m worried about the temp, the apartment is usually kept around 70 degrees but sometimes colder, (probably 65-68 in my closet where the wine is) I would put it colder cause I like cooler temp anyway, but unfortunately I live with other people.

Until I can get the proper stuff (which I’m also unsure of and can use help) to properly store my wine, will my wine go bad in the current conditions it stored in?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments