Suggestion for wine box ceremony. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Suggestion for wine box ceremony.

Hey everyone, new to the group, and I come asking for help! Me and my fiancé have decided to do a wine box ceremony at our wedding (I will make a wooden box, we put a bottle of wine in, and open it in 5 years).

So I was wondering, what is the best red wine you can think of for approx $200 CAD? This will be our budget. We just want something extra special for the box.

I don’t know how much it will help, but here are some wines we already really enjoy:

Leoh Red Blend, Stags Leap Cabernet Sauvignon,
Conundrum Red Blend

Thanks for any help!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments