Am I an alcoholic? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Am I an alcoholic?

Hi all, I used to share a bottle of wine with my partner every weekend but she has has some stomach problems which means she can't drink wine anymore. Since I still enjoy wine I still have a bottle of wine each weekend but now by myself.

Is having a bottle of wine per week advisable? This may be the wrong forum for this, I imagine some of you drink more but I just wonder if there is a rule of thumb e.g. no more than a bottle of wine a week.

In case it's relevant, I work out at least 4 or 5 days a week and am in very good shape. I suppose a bottle of wine for a healthy person would be different to a person who is obese or has other health issues.

My first time posting on this forum so I apologised if this this a dumb question.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments