Recommend me a readily available semi-sweet/semi-dry wine for me and my wife to share - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Recommend me a readily available semi-sweet/semi-dry wine for me and my wife to share

So I’m trying to find a bottle that my wife and I both can enjoy together. I drink Cabernet and Pinot Noirs, while my wife likes the sweet wines when we go out to local wineries. She does find a semi sweet wine on occasion that I like as well.

I know we’re on opposite ends of the spectrum, so we may not have any luck. I presume our best be will be a budget “Barefoot” type blend.

Any suggestions?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments