Realized I’m out and ordered DoorDash 7-11 wine. Does that mean I’m addicted? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Realized I’m out and ordered DoorDash 7-11 wine. Does that mean I’m addicted?

I only drink wine. On social occasions (not this year, lol) I may have a beer. I never get drunk but I do drink a glass every night after putting my kids to bed. It’s my ritual. My glass and my book. Tonight I realized I’m out and I was almost upset at the husband who offered to go get some and I said it’s no big deal, just one night so don’t bother. But I couldn’t do it and ended up ordering two bottles on DoorDash from 7-11. That sounds awful and now I wonder if I have a problem. Anyone else freak out if they’re out? I felt like something huge was missing. I’m 36 and only started drinking (never drank anything before aside from the odd cocktail while going out ) at 32.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments