NEED HELP- Wine glasses - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

NEED HELP- Wine glasses

Hello everyone

My boyfriend drinks wine every weekend. His birthday is coming up and I would like to get some wine glasses for him . ( I don't drink at all )

Him and his friends do blind wine tasting..and most of those wines are very expensive. They are normally red wines.

What would you recommend for glasses? any brands? I want to get him something expensive/useful.

He doesn't use anything fancy at home so I thought it would be nice for him to own decent ones.

(my budget is up to $300)

Thank you!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments