Very new and in need of guidance. What wine is good for creating art? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Very new and in need of guidance. What wine is good for creating art?

Question may seem odd, but for the first time I had a bottle of wine last night. I make music and it seemed to bring another dimension into the process. Hopefully one of you who also is a creative or even someone who knows their stuff when it comes to wine can point me towards the direction I'm looking for.

Looking for a cheap, easy-going wine to help me create tonight.

Thank you in advance to anyone who gives a suggestion, cheers.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments