Looking in Vancouver Canada for Vintage Wine - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Looking in Vancouver Canada for Vintage Wine

Hi everyone!

I don't know much about wine, but I wanted to surprise a friend for his birthday with a bottle of wine from the year he was born (1985).

I didn't know what I was getting myself into, it's hard to find. Any suggestions of places that might carry what I'm looking for at a reasonable price ($250 or less).

I think it would be more if a keepsake than an investment kinda thing for him.

I'm hoping not to resort to ordering online, it has to be here by next Saturday.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments