For people just getting into wine - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

For people just getting into wine

I was never into wine per se, but I recently watched an episode of Shark Tank and saw a brand named Obvious Wines (not sure if it's been talked about on this page before) so I ordered it, and let me tell you it was amazing!

I always feel a little inexperienced in what type of wine I should order or what goes with what food, but this breaks it down so easily I love it!! Would love anymore recommendations for someone just getting into this world!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments