Online/Virtual Wine seminars and tastings? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Online/Virtual Wine seminars and tastings?

I just finished up WSET 3 (took exam, waiting results) and am looking for a different style of studies in between now and IF I decide tp pursue Diploma. Within my WSET studies we sometimes did an extracurricular deep dive in a particular region and even had winemakers join us for virtual wine tastings. I am also interested in business topics, like, "COVID impact to Champagne and efforts to safeguard margins". I would prefer to join separate deep dives (seminars, keynotes) rather than a full class series with a long commitment.

Any ideas on where to find stuff like this?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments